SOCIAL MEDIA DAY DENVER 2018
JOHN LEE DUMAS (KEYNOTE)
HOST OF ENTREPRENEURS ON FIRE AWARD-WINNING PODCAST
• JLD is the host of, Entrepreneurs ON FIRE, Best of iTunes Podcast, interviewing inspiring Entrepreneurs 7 days a week
• JLD has over 2,000 interviews with Entrepreneurs like Tony Robbins, Seth Godin and Gary Vee
• EOFire receives over 1.3 MILLION Monthly Listens
• Launched The Freedom Journal, which became the 6th most funded publishing campaign of all time on Kickstarter
• EOFire has an Annual-Revenue of 7 Figures & JLD is JUST Getting Started!
JOEL COMM (EVENT EMCEE)
INTERNET PIONEER & NYTIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR
• Co-Host of the World’s Top Bitcoin Podcast – The Bad Crypto Podcast covering Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Ethereum, ICOs, Altcoins, Fintech and Digital Money • NY Times bestselling author, Joel is a prolific writer with 15 published books and more than 40 ebooks
• Featured columnist for Inc.com, Forbes.com, Social Media Examiner & Entrepreneur
CEO of KIMGARST.COM
• Kim is one of the world’s most retweeted people among digital marketers
• Renowned marketing strategist, keynote speaker and an international best-selling author of multiple books
• Forbes named her as one of the Top 10 Social Media Power Influencer
FOUNDER OF iSOCIALFANZ
• Interviewed on over 100 Podcasts since 2015
• Spoke at over 50 events in 11 countries in 2016 •Nominated for the 1st of its kind Periscoper of the Year Shorty Award 2016 •Over 250k followers online
HOST & CREATOR OF SOCIAL MEDIA DAY DENVER
• Mastermind behind Social Media Day Denver
• Social media strategist, consultant and speaker
• CEO & Founder of Socially Powered, helping thousands of business owners, entrepreneurs, and executives “power up” their online presence
VIVEKA VON ROSEN
CO-FOUNDER OF VENGRESSO
• “LinkedIn Expert” for the official Sales & Marketing blogs & “Sophisticated Marketer’s” Guides
• 10+ years experience LinkedIn tools & strategies
• Contributing writer Fast Company, Forbes, Money, and Entrepreneur
• Best-Selling Author of LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour a Day & LinkedIn: 101 Ways to Rock Your Personal Brand!”
BRIAN G JOHNSON TV
• Over 31K YouTube subscribers with thousands of views on his videos
• 2 time author
• Over 15 years of Google & YouTube SEO Optimization experience
• Millions of dollars in sales generated
LAURA PENCE ATENCIO
• Founder, CEO and Keynote Speaker •Social Savvy Geek Radio Show reaches around 240K
• Publisher of 10 Tips to Build Your Twitter Tribe which has been published both online and in print in the US, Australia and New Zealand
• Facebook Marketing Specialist, Speaker, Advertiser & Consultant
• Chatbot Building Expert
• Leading the social media revolution for 10+ years
• Managing over $10 million dollars in ad-spend
BRANDON T ADAMS
ACCELERANT MEDIA GROUP
•Serial Entrepreneur & Branding Expert
•Co-Host & Executive Producer of Emmy Nominated TV Program – “Ambitious Adventures”
•Currently traveling the country creatig a reality show “Success in Your City”
WATER is LIFE
• WATERisLIFE brings clean water to children, their schools and villages in 40 countries worldwide •New Age donates 100% of the profits from WATERisLIFE Bottle Water to help us end the World Water Crisis
• Help us #EndItToday
Chad Illa-Petersen, the Social Chadvisor, spends his days consulting with and managing social media marketing for various businesses around the country. He makes it possible for small businesses to maintain an aggressive and creative social media presence without breaking the bank. He and his wife are also known in many social media circles for their #TeamUs posts on various social media platforms and their Youtube channel where they remind people that married life is fun and should always be your #1 priority.
President and Co-Founder of Scott Media Group, she is head of social media for the University of Denver
An award-winning digital brand coach, author and speaker, Nik Scott is the President and Co-Founder of Scott Media, a digital branding agency located in Denver, CO. Nik began her career on the Internet as a blogger in 2008 and transitioned to YouTube in 2010 where she established a global audience who’s watched her videos nearly 17 million times. Prior to publishing her last YouTube video in 2017, Nik co-starred in two seasons of the Emmy-considered Internet series Defining Beauty.
Most recently, Nik broadened her skillset by gaining traditional digital marketing experience as head of social media for the University of Denver. After competing with nearly 400 candidates, it was ultimately her personal brand that landed Nik her initial position at the university.
Nik has worked with many of the world’s top brands including Walt Disney Pictures, Unilever and Google. Recognized by PR News as a Mover and Shaker, it’s the unique combination of Nik’s entrepreneurial and traditional experiences that she’s able to help her clients elevate their professional and personal brands using social media and the digital space.
Nik lives in Denver, CO with her husband of 16 years and their two teenage daughters. Honored by the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce as one of Colorado’s Top 25 Most Powerful Women, Nik is the founder and board chair of shē thing Inc. and an active member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority. Nik holds a Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations from Indiana State University and a Master’s in Business Administration from Regis University.
Digital Marketing Manager at Buffer
Brian Peters helps to manage Buffer’s digital marketing campaigns and initiatives. He is primarily responsible for channel growth and engagement as well as experimenting with cutting edge digital technology. Brian also co-hosts and manages Buffer’s brand podcast, The Science of Social Media, where each week they discuss the latest social media marketing news and strategies.
Director of Paid Social, Booyah Advertising
Bailey Birk has been working in digital media for the last 5 years. Born and raised in Texas, she first cut her teeth in advertising by moving to the big city and working in NYC. After getting her fill of the east coast, she moved to Denver where she discovered her passion for Paid Social. Since then, she’s made her home at Booyah Advertising. As the Director of Paid Social, she’s reminded each day that the only thing constant is change. In her free time she likes to spoil her boxer, Josie, and enjoy the great outdoors.
Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager at Kroenke Sports & Entertainment
I graduated from the University of Kansas with a degree in Sport Management. I was the Social Media Intern my senior year, focusing on football, volleyball and men’s and women’s basketball. My experience with KU Hoops led to the opportunity at Kroenke: creating content for the Nuggets, Avalanche and Mammoth social media platforms. I am currently the Social Media and Digital Content Manager for the Colorado Avalanche and Colorado Mammoth and in my fourth season with KSE.